At the Whitaker Wellness Institute, we offer several different types of therapy. All in all, we provide nearly two dozen healing, innovative therapies–all under one roof. To learn more about the different treatments just click on the therapy below.
- Could It Be Your Thyroid?
- DHEA: Effective AND Safe
- Don’t Overlook the Benefits of Hormones
- FDA Cracks Down on Estriol
- Growth Hormone: The Ultimate Therapy
- Intimacy Throughout Life
- Keep Aging at Bay With Hormone Replacement
- Marvelous Melatonin
- Should You Take Hormones?
- Super Sex
- Testosterone to the Rescue
- The Beauty of Bioidentical Hormones
- The Dangers of Conventional Hormonal Replacement Drugs
- The Lowdown on DHEA
- What Are Bioidentical Hormones?
- Women, Ignite Your Sex Lives
- IV Magnesium for Heart Problems
- A Remarkable Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease
- An Innovative Approach to IVs
- IV Vitamin C: Cancer Killer
- Incredible IV Vitamin C
- Nutritional Supplements for Arthritis
- The Healing Power of IV Vitamin C
- Glutathione: Master Antioxidant and Detoxifier
Put a Stop to Shingles Pain
One-Stop Shop for Wellness
Renowned physician, author, and speaker, Julian Whitaker, MD, opened the doors of the Whitaker Wellness Institute in 1979. Since then, our clinic has helped more than 45,000 patients overcome serious health challenges and get back on the road to healthy living. We’re proud to offer nearly two dozen safe, innovative, healing therapies under one roof—that’s more than any other facility in the northern hemisphere. Just think of us as your “one-stop shop for wellness.”
Because the Whitaker Wellness Institute offers several different types of therapy, you may need help figuring out which ones are right for you. Just click on the buttons below to schedule a complimentary consultation or contact us to learn more. You can also schedule your complimentary consultation or obtain more information by calling our Patient Services Representatives at (866) 944-8253.
Please share our types of therapy page with your friends and family on your favorite social media site(s) below: